Call for Abstract
35th World Pediatrics Conference, will be organized around the theme “Connecting the Gaps in Child and Adolescent Health Research”
World Pediatrics-2022 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in World Pediatrics-2022
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatrics is the specialty of medical science concerned with the physical, mental, and social health of children from birth to young adulthood. Pediatric care encompasses a broad spectrum of health services ranging from preventive health care to the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. Pediatrics is a discipline that deals with biological, social, and environmental influences on the developing child and with the impact of disease and dysfunction on development. Children differ from adults anatomically, physiologically, immunologically etc..
- Track 1-1Specialty care
- Track 1-2Adolescent medicine
- Track 1-3Pediatric pharmacology
- Track 1-4Pediatric rehabilitation
- Track 1-5Pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 1-6Pediatric orthopedics
- Track 1-7Pediatric dermatology
- Track 1-8Pediatric opthamology
- Track 1-9Pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgery
- Track 1-10Pediatric audiology
- Track 1-11Pediatric critical care
Pediatric cardiologists specialize in diagnosing and treating heart problems in children. In those children who might need heart surgery, Pediatric cardiologists work closely with Pediatric heart surgeons to determine the best treatments and interventions. A number of heart conditions can affect children. Some are structural differences they are born with. Others involve the electrical system that controls the heartbeat. Pediatric cardiologists diagnose, treat, and manage heart problems in children, including
“Congenital heart disease” (heart differences children are born with), such as holes between chambers of the heart, valve problems, and abnormal blood vessels
“Arrhythmias”, or abnormal heart rhythms caused by the electrical system that controls the heart beat
- Track 2-1Tetralogy of fallot
- Track 2-2Ventricular septal defect
- Track 2-3Anti-thrombotic treatment
- Track 2-4Hypoxemia
- Track 2-5Anastomosis
- Track 2-6Pulmonary atresia
Pediatric surgery is a medical specialty that focuses on the surgical treatment of children and adolescents, including babies and children under the age of one. Pediatric surgeons are the medical professionals in charge of carrying out these treatments after developing a pre-operative plan based on the results of the patient’s physical examination. The operation may be classified into various distinct areas of competence depending on who is doing it.
- Track 3-1Fetal surgery
- Track 3-2Congenital malformations
- Track 3-3Abdominal wall defects
- Track 3-4Chest wall deformities
- Track 3-5Childhood tumors
- Track 3-6Separation of conjoined twins
- Track 3-7Plastic surgery
Pediatric Neurology is a specific branch of neurology which deals in all Pediatric conditions related to neurological disorders such as cerebral palsy, convulsions, which is specialized for providing treatment to children with neurological disorders such as cerebral palsy, autism, epilepsy, etc.
- Track 4-1Pediatric mental health and psychology
- Track 4-2Developmental and behavioral pediatrics
- Track 4-3Autism spectrum disorder
- Track 4-4Developmental disorders
- Track 4-5Disorders of attention and behavior
- Track 4-6Psychotic disorders
- Track 4-7Anxiety disorders
- Track 4-8Gender identity disorder
- Track 4-9Head injuries in the pediatric patient.
Childhood obesity is a complex health issue. It occurs when a child is well above the normal or healthy weight for his or her age and height. The causes of excess weight gain in young people are similar to those in adults, including behaviour and genetics. Obesity is also influenced by a person’s community as it can affect the ability to make healthy choices.
- Track 5-1Eating disorders
- Track 5-2Hyperlipidemia in children
- Track 5-3Prader-willi syndrome
Nutrition is a critical component to therapy for young children with chronic diseases and medical conditions. Proper nutritional support prevents malnutrition, assures appropriate physical growth and development, and helps to maintain a strong immune system.
- Track 6-1Child nutrition and development
- Track 6-2Pediatric breast feeding
- Track 6-3Clinical nutrition & Nutraceuticals
Pediatric dermatologist cares for children with skin disorders. Pediatric dermatologists treat children in the outpatient clinic setting, but may also care for hospitalized patients. Many perform surgical procedures such as laser therapy and cutaneous surgery. Pediatric dermatologists diagnose a wide variety of skin disorders including birthmarks, skin infections, dermatitis, melanocytic nevi, genodermatoses, acneiform eruptions, rare forms of skin cancer, drug eruptions, viral exanthemas, and collagen vascular disorders.
- Track 7-1Skin ailments
- Track 7-2Pediatric atopic dermatitis
- Track 7-3Fungal infections
Pediatric Oncology is devoted to the challenging field of childhood cancers. Contributions to the diagnosis and therapeutic management of Pediatric tumours, reviews of recent advances and emerging concepts to benefit basic and clinical research, as well as standards of care in the field will be considered in this specialty.
- Track 8-1Infant brain tumors
- Track 8-2Leukemia/lymphoma
- Track 8-3Pediatric psychosocial oncology
- Track 8-4Solid tumors
- Track 8-5Stem cell transplant
Pediatric ophthalmologists are trained to diagnose, treat, and manage all children’s eye problems, as well as prescribe eyeglasses and contact lenses. They are also skilled at recognizing the sometimes subtle signs of an eye problem that a baby or young child cannot describe.
- Track 9-1Orbital infections
- Track 9-2Congenital malformations
- Track 9-3Childhood tearing
- Track 9-4Pediatric uveitis
- Track 9-5Cortical visual impairment
- Track 9-6Genetic eye disease
Pediatric nephrology & urology focuses on the kidneys, ureters, bladder and urethra in children. It’s common for children to have problems with the urinary tract, ranging from minor to serious. In some cases, a paediatrician or primary care provider can treat them. However, sometimes your child may need a specialist in the urinary system (a urologist) or kidneys (a nephrologist).
- Track 10-1Pediatric kidney and urinary tract disorders
- Track 10-2Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Track 10-3Bedwetting
- Track 10-4Cancer of the urinary and genital systems
- Track 10-5High blood pressure
Pediatric nursing is a specialization of the nursing profession that focuses on Pediatrics and the medical care of children, from infancy to the teenage years. This is an important field because the health of children is distinct from that of adults due to the growth and development that occurs throughout childhood.
- Track 11-1Palliative pediatric nursing
- Track 11-2Pediatric emergency nursing
- Track 11-3Infections in neonatal care unit
- Track 11-4Pediatric trauma care
Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) is a field of practice based on the knowledge and skills required for the prevention, diagnosis and management of a wide variety of acute illnesses and injuries affecting infants, children and adolescents. This field also encompasses an understanding of the development of prehospital and in-hospital emergency medical systems and the skills necessary for this development.
- Track 12-1Ambulatory pediatrics
- Track 12-2Approach to febrile infants and toddler
- Track 12-3Pediatric emergency radiology
- Track 12-4Pediatric poisonings
- Track 12-5Orthopaedic conditions above the hip.
- Track 12-6The septic appearing infant
- Track 12-7Non-traumatic surgical abdominal emergencies
- Track 12-8Blunt abdominal trauma in children
- Track 12-9Life-threatening pediatric infections
- Track 12-10Medical errors in pediatrics
Pediatric endocrinologists are physicians who have special training and expertise in the care of children and adolescents with hormone disorders. Hormones are chemical signals secreted by various glands that travel to target tissues through the bloodstream. Although most Pediatric endocrinologists see patients in the setting of an academic medical centre or private practice, others work in laboratory-based or clinical research, administration, or industry.
- Track 13-1Hormone research
- Track 13-2Growth hormones
- Track 13-3Growth hormone deficiency