Call for Abstract
34th World Pediatrics Conference, will be organized around the theme “To Promote Excellence in Pediatrics Research and Child Health”
World Pediatrics-2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in World Pediatrics-2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The study of pediatrics is diminishing the mortality rates of the new-born’s and the youngsters and furthermore to control the spreading of diseases which are pediatric infectious diseases and which will be advancing the healthy life form infections-free life to draw out the issues of teenagers and kids. This can be seen that the improvement of pediatrics is ended by knowing the different pediatric hereditary issue essential subjects which for the most part required for pediatrics. The vital treatment which bargains in pediatrics is supporting the expansion of pediatric wellbeing in youngsters and babies.
- Track 1-1Pediatric orthopaedics
- Track 1-2Pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 1-3Pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgery
- Track 1-4Pediatric rehabilitation
- Track 1-5Pediatric pharmacology
- Track 1-6Adolescent medicine
- Track 1-7Pediatric critical care
- Track 1-8Genetic eye disease
Pediatric Cardiology welcomes original manuscripts concerning all aspects of heart disease in infants, children, and adolescents, including embryology, anatomy, physiology and pharmacology.Many of the pediatric heart defects such as patent ductus arteriosus interruption, vascular ring division, pericardial window, ligation of collateral vessels have been repaired using pediatric interventional cardiology. The barriers and challenges to achieving routinely applicable Tissue Engineered and Regenerative Cardiac Surgery Methods are also explored as is a novel concept for the Cardiac.
- Track 2-1Tetralogy of fallot
- Track 2-2Ventricular septal defect
- Track 2-3Anti-thrombotic treatment
- Track 2-4Hypoxemia
- Track 2-5Anastomosis
- Track 2-6Pulmonary atresia
- Track 2-7Congenital heart disease
- Track 2-8Separation of conjoined twins
Pediatric Surgery is a division pediatrics department that involves the surgery of Neonatal, infants, children, adolescents, foetuses and teenagers. Pediatric surgery ascended in the middle of the 20th century as the surgical care of Pediatrics Pediatric surgery is classified into sub categories like pediatric surgical oncology, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery
- Track 3-1Congenital malformations
- Track 3-2Abdominal wall defects
- Track 3-3Childhood tumours
- Track 3-4Childhood Tumours
- Track 3-5Plastic Surgery
- Track 3-6Surgery & Anaesthesia
Researchers are committed in a change of laboratory and clinical research programs to continue their perceptive of the forward nervous system and pathologic processes that underlie neurological disorders in children. Columbia have a long history of caring for children with inborn fault of metabolism that effect the nervous system. To date, MRS has been explaining to the determination for cerebral lactic acidosis in mitochondrial disorders in children
- Track 4-1pediatric neuro radiology
- Track 4-2Psychology and Adolescent Medicine
- Track 4-3Pediatric epilepsy
- Track 4-4Developmental and behavioural pediatrics
- Track 4-5Autism spectrum disorder
- Track 4-6Developmental disorders
- Track 4-7Disorders of attention and behavior
- Track 4-8Psychotic disorders
Childhood obesity is a serious medical condition that affects children and adolescents. Children who are obese are above the normal weight for their age and height. One of the best strategies to reduce childhood obesity is to improve the eating and exercise habits of your entire family. Treating and preventing childhood obesity helps protect your child's health now and in the future.
- Track 5-1Eating disorders
- Track 5-2Hyperlipidemia in children
- Track 5-3Prader-willi syndrome
Pediatric Nutrition is the maintenance appropriate well balance diet comprising of proper nutrients and sufficient amount of calories intake to promote growth and sustain the physiological requirements at different stages of child’s development. Pediatric Nutrition Conferences invites registered dietitians, dietetic technicians who has the vital role of good nutrition in the growth and development of infants, children and adolescents.
- Track 6-1clinical nutrition & nutraceuticals
- Track 6-2Child nutrition and development
- Track 6-3Pediatric breast feeding
Pediatric Dermatology Conferences address with child skin disorders. Pediatric Dermatologist treats children/adolescent, which may require some procedures like laser therapy and cutaneous surgery. The American Board of Dermatology has established certification for sub categories of Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology
- Track 7-1Skin ailments
- Track 7-2Pediatric atopic dermatitis
- Track 7-3Fungal infections
- Track 7-4Allergy
The Pediatric Oncology Branch is given to upgrading results created to expand the results for the kids with tumour tendency disorders. Pediatric oncology Conferences is the part of solution worried about the finding and treatment of malady in youths. Around the globe, it is assessed that tyke tumour has an event of more than 175,000 for consistently, and a passing rate of pretty about 96,000 for every year. In made countries, youth threat has a mortality of pretty much 20% of cases.
- Track 8-1Solid tumors
- Track 8-2Stem cell transplant
- Track 8-3Infant brain tumours
- Track 8-4Pediatric psychosocial oncology
Pediatric Ophthalmology is one of specialization in pediatrics which deals with managing children’s eye infections. The human visual system makes as the psyche builds up a strategy that takes around ten years. Regardless of the way that a baby's eyes are optically prepared for seeing, infant kid vision is confined to around 20/1500 (the ability to see the conditions of people yet not their components), somewhat in light of the way that the cerebrum has not made sense of how to deal with the visual messages it gets. As visual progression proceeds with, that same youth will at last have the ability to perceive the best inconspicuous components in a photo. Pediatric Ophthalmology Conferences will raise the most aggressive key issues in the field of Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Track 9-1Orbital infections
- Track 9-2Congenital malformations
- Track 9-3Childhood tearing
- Track 9-4Pediatric uveitis
- Track 9-5Cortical visual impairment
It is common for children to have disorders of urinary tract such as kidney, ureters, urethra and bladder. These problems can be small or serious. In case of serious condition, then one should need a specialist in nephrology and urology. Few conditions of nephrology and urology to be diagnosed are abnormalities in urine, bedwetting, acid base disorders, hypertension, acute and chronic kidney failure, high blood pressure, cancer of urinary and genital systems, bladder exstrophy, renal insufficiency, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, torsion of the testicles, inherited kidney diseases and neurogenic bowel. It can also provide pediatric patients with end stage kidney diseases and follow up care after kidney transplantation.
- Track 10-1Pediatric kidney and urinary tract disorders
- Track 10-2Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Track 10-3Bedwetting
- Track 10-4High blood pressure
Pediatric Nursing Conferences is the medical care for new-born child to adolescent basically in a hospital or clinic. This is invites all the Practioners and experts from all over the world for evidence based clinical information, research and pediatric healthcare.
- Track 11-1Palliative pediatric nursing
- Track 11-2Pediatric emergency nursing
- Track 11-3Infections in neonatal care unit
- Track 11-4Pediatric trauma care
Pediatric Emergency Care involves close and constant attention with special care by a team of specially trained pediatricians. Pediatric Emergency Care usually takes place in Intensive Care Unit. Some conditions which may cause during critical condition are severe asthma, severe infection such as pneumonia and serious injuries from accidents. Critically ill children need careful monitoring with special medicine or treatment which can be offered only in PICU- Pediatrics Intensive Care Unit. Having advance directives in place is important to save a life during critical conditions
- Track 12-1Ambulatory pediatrics
- Track 12-2Life-threatening pediatric infections
- Track 12-3Blunt abdominal trauma in children
- Track 12-4Non-traumatic surgical abdominal emergencies
- Track 12-5Pediatric seizures I. status epilepticus, II. febrile seizures.
- Track 12-6The septic appearing infant
- Track 12-7Orthopaedic conditions above the hip
- Track 12-8Pediatric poisonings