Call for Abstract
33rd World Pediatrics Conference, will be organized around the theme “Advancements and Revolutions in the Fields of Pediatrics Research and Development during COVID-19 Pandemic”
World Pediatrics-2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in World Pediatrics-2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The maternal Nutrition is the ability of mother to provide nutrients and oxygen for her Child and Neonatal nutrition is the nutritional supply to the new born, which helps them to overcome malnutrition and to improve child’s health. Maternal diet is one of the ways in which the supply of nutrients vital to DNA methylation may be affected.
- Track 3-1Hormone research
- Track 3-2Growth harmones
- Track 3-3Growth harmone defiicency
Pediatric Dermatology Conferences address with child skin disorders. Pediatric Dermatologist treats children/adolescent, which may require some procedures like laser therapy and cutaneous surgery. The American Board of Dermatology has established certification for sub categories of Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Track 4-1Skin ailments
- Track 4-2Pediatric atopic dermatitis
- Track 4-3Fungal infections
- Track 4-4 Allergy
The Pediatric Oncology Branch is given to upgrading results created to expand the results for the kids with tumour tendency disorders. Pediatric oncology Conferences is the part of solution worried about the finding and treatment of malady in youths. Around the globe, it is assessed that tyke tumour has an event of more than 175,000 for consistently, and a passing rate of pretty about 96,000 for every year. In made countries, youth threat has a mortality of pretty much 20% of cases.
- Track 5-1Infant brain tumours
- Track 5-2Pediatric psychosocial oncology
- Track 5-3Leukemia/lymphoma
- Track 5-4Solid tumors
- Track 5-5Stem cell transplant
The neonatal and pediatric biochemistry. Compared with adults, children as they grow are normally intensely anabolic. They become catabolic rapidly during intercurrent illness and they have an immature endocrine system as they lack steroids. Their immune system is immature and in early infancy, some of the body organs are also still developing, notably the kidneys, liver, and lungs. For these reasons, the biochemistry of children in health differs in many respects from that of adults, and the metabolic response to illness is often more acute and intense.
Biochemistry is the branch of science that explores the chemical processes within and related to living organisms. Biochemistry focuses on processes happening at a molecular level. It focuses on what’s happening inside our cells, studying components like proteins, lipids and organelles. It also looks at how cells communicate with each other, for example during growth or fighting illness.
Biochemistry covers a range of scientific disciplines, including genetics, microbiology, forensics, and medicine.
Pediatric Cardiology welcomes original manuscripts concerning all aspects of heart disease in infants, children,and adolescents,including embryology, anatomy, physiology and pharmacology, biochemistry, pathology, genetics,radiology, clinical aspects, investigative cardiology, electrophysiology and echocardiography, and cardiac surgery. Many of the pediatric heart defects such as patent ductus arteriosus interruption, vascular ring division, pericardial window, diaphragm placation, thoracic duct ligation, ligation of collateral vessels have been repaired using pediatric interventional cardiology. The barriers and challenges to achieving routinely applicable Tissue Engineered and Regenerative Cardiac Surgery Methods are also explored as is a novel concept for the Cardiac.
- Track 7-1Tetralogy of fallot
- Track 7-2Ventricular septal defect
- Track 7-3Anti-thrombotic treatment
- Track 7-4Hypoxemia
- Track 7-5Anastomosis
- Track 7-6Pulmonary atresia
- Track 7-7Congenital heart disease
- Track 7-8Separation of conjoined twins
- Track 7-9Cardiovascular & Haemodynamics
<p style="\"text-align:" justify;\"=""> Pediatric geneticists are trained to identify the causes and natural history of these disorders. ... Pediatric geneticists also can help families understand whether some conditions are hereditary (coming from the genes) and offer testing to family members who may be at risk for having children with similar problem
Pediatric Ophthalmology is one of specialization in pediatrics which deals with managing children’s eye infections. The human visual system makes as the psyche builds up a strategy that takes around ten years. Regardless of the way that a baby's eyes are optically prepared for seeing, infant kid vision is confined to around 20/1500 (the ability to see the conditions of people yet not their components), somewhat in light of the way that the cerebrum has not made sense of how to deal with the visual messages it gets. As visual progression proceeds with, that same youth will at last have the ability to perceive the best inconspicuous components in a photo. Pediatric Ophthalmology Conferences will raise the most aggressive key issues in the field of Pediatric Ophthalmology.
- Track 9-1Orbital infections
- Track 9-2Congenital malformations
- Track 9-3Childhood tearing
- Track 9-4Pediatric uveitis
- Track 9-5Cortical visual impairment
- Track 9-6Developmental abnormalities
It is common for children to have disorders of urinary tract such as kidney, ureters, urethra and bladder. These problems can be small or serious. In case of serious condition, then one should need a specialist in nephrology and urology. Few conditions of nephrology and urology to be diagnosed are abnormalities in urine, bedwetting, acid base disorders, hypertension, acute and chronic kidney failure, high blood pressure, cancer of urinary and genital systems, bladder exstrophy, renal insufficiency, kidney stones, urinary tract infections, torsion of the testicles, inherited kidney diseases and neurogenic bowel. It can also provide pediatric patients with end stage kidney diseases and follow up care after kidney transplantation.
- Track 10-1Pediatric kidney and urinary tract disorders
- Track 10-2Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Track 10-3Bedwetting
- Track 10-4Cancer of the urinary and genital systems
- Track 10-5High blood pressure
Pediatric Surgery is a division pediatrics department that involves the surgery of Neonatal, infants, children, adolescents, foetuses and teenagers. Pediatric surgery ascended in the middle of the 20th century as the surgical care of Pediatrics Pediatric surgery is classified into sub categories like pediatric surgical oncology, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery, pediatric neurosurgery, pediatric urological surgery, pediatric hepatological surgery, pediatric orthopaedic surgery, pediatric cardiothoracic surgery, pediatric vascular surgery and pediatric oncological surgery
- Track 11-1Fetal surgery
- Track 11-2Congenital malformations
- Track 11-3Abdominal wall defects
- Track 11-4Childhood tumours
- Track 11-5Plastic Surgery
- Track 11-6Surgery & Anaesthesia
Pediatric Nursing Conferences is the medical care for new-born child to adolescent basically in a hospital or clinic. This is invites all the practioners and experts from all over the world for evidence based clinical information, research and pediatric healthcare.
- Track 12-1Palliative pediatric nursing
- Track 12-2Pediatric emergency nursing
- Track 12-3Infections in neonatal care unit
- Track 12-4Pediatric trauma care
Pediatric Emergency Care involves close and constant attention with special care by a team of specially trained pediatricians. Pediatric Emergency Care usually takes place in Intensive Care Unit. Some conditions which may cause during critical condition are severe asthma, severe infection such as pneumonia and serious injuries from accidents. Critically ill children need careful monitoring with special medicine or treatment which can be offered only in PICU- Pediatrics Intensive Care Unit. Having advance directives in place is important to save a life during critical conditions.
- Track 13-1Ambulatory pediatrics
- Track 13-2Medical errors in pediatrics.
- Track 13-3Approach to febrile infants and toddler
- Track 13-4Pediatric emergency radiology
- Track 13-5Pediatric poisonings
- Track 13-6Orthopaedic conditions above the hip
- Track 13-7The septic appearing infant
- Track 13-8Diagnosis and misdiagnosis of appendicitis in childhood
- Track 13-9Pediatric seizures I. status epilepticus, II. febrile seizures.
- Track 13-10Non-traumatic surgical abdominal emergencies
- Track 13-11Blunt abdominal trauma in children
- Track 13-12Life-threatening pediatric infections
- Track 13-13Trauma & Emergency Medicine
Researchers are committed in a change of laboratory and clinical research programs to continue their perceptive of the forward nervous system and pathologic processes that underlie neurological disorders in children. Columbia have a long history of caring for children with inborn fault of metabolism that effect the nervous system. To date, MRS has been explaining to the determination for cerebral lactic acidosis in mitochondrial disorders in children.
- Track 14-1Pediatric mental health and psychology
- Track 14-2Psychology and Adolescent Medicine
- Track 14-3 Psychiatry & Mental Health
- Track 14-4pediatric neuro radiology
- Track 14-5Head injuries in the pediatric patient
- Track 14-6Gender identity disorder
- Track 14-7Anxiety disorders
- Track 14-8Psychotic disorders
- Track 14-9Disorders of attention and behavior
- Track 14-10Developmental disorders
- Track 14-11Autism spectrum disorder
- Track 14-12Developmental and behavioural pediatrics
- Track 14-13Pediatric epilepsy
Childhood obesity is a serious medical condition that affects children and adolescents. Children who are obese are above the normal weight for their age and height. One of the best strategies to reduce childhood obesity is to improve the eating and exercise habits of your entire family. Treating and preventing childhood obesity helps protect your child's health now and in the future
- Track 16-1Eating disorders
- Track 16-2Hyperlipidemia in children
- Track 16-3Prader-willi syndrome
Pediatric Nutrition is the maintenance appropriate well balance diet comprising of proper nutrients and sufficient amount of calories intake to promote growth and sustain the physiological requirements at different stages of child’s development. Pediatric Nutrition Conferences invites registered dietitians, dietetic technicians who has the vital role of good nutrition in the growth and development of infants, children and adolescents
- Track 17-1Child nutrition and development
- Track 17-2Pediatric breast feeding
- Track 17-3clinical nutrition & nutraceuticals
The study of pediatrics is diminishing the mortality rates of the new-born’s and the youngsters and furthermore to control the spreading of diseases which are pediatric infectious diseases and which will be advancing the healthy life form infections-free life to draw out the issues of teenagers and kids. This can be seen that the improvement of pediatrics is ended by knowing the different pediatric hereditary issue essential subjects which for the most part required for pediatrics. The vital treatment which bargains in pediatrics is supporting the expansion of pediatric wellbeing in youngsters and babies
- Track 18-1Specialty care
- Track 18-2Chest wall deformities
- Track 18-3Pediatric critical care
- Track 18-4Adolescent medicine
- Track 18-5Pediatric pharmacology
- Track 18-6Pediatric rehabilitation
- Track 18-7Pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgery
- Track 18-8Pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 18-9Pediatric orthopaedics
- Track 18-10Pediatric opthamology
- Track 18-11Pediatric dermatology
- Track 18-12Pediatric audiology
- Track 18-13Genetic eye disease